Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Exercise and HealthRegular price £250.00
If you want to pay a smaller amount over a longer period, you can do so at checkout.
This Level 3 qualification is a perfect add-on for Fitness Instructors. This qualification will enable learners to develop their knowledge of healthy eating to analyse their client’s nutritional habits and to be able to offer healthy eating advice linked to their clients’ exercise and lifestyle goals. This also forms part of the Personal Trainer qualification.
- How to access credible information about nutrition for exercise and health.
- The nutrients required to maintain health.
- How nutrients from food are used to fuel and aid recovery from physical activity.
- How to estimate daily energy and nutrient requirements for clients with different goals.
- The risks of poor nutritional and lifestyle practices.
- Skills to analyse clients’ dietary habits and identification of areas for improvement.
Complete theory modules online and Theory Assessment exam online. Dates are arranged with your tutor during the course.
- Level 2 Exercise & Fitness qualification (CYQ or equivalent)
- Active IQ Award in Nutrition For Physical Activity (QCF)
- REPs recognised
- CIMSPA endorsed