Level 2 Award in Instructing KettlebellsRegular price $247.50
If you want to pay a smaller amount over a longer period, you can do so at checkout.
The Kettlebell is a powerful tool that can help your client increase their strength, flexibility and cardio. A total-body workout that will get your client closer to their goals.
- Course Content
- Study Format
- Course Progression
- Entry Requirements
- ELCAS Funding
- Course Reviews
The aim of this qualification is to train learners, who already have knowledge and skills in fitness instruction, to a professionally competent level to plan and deliver safe and effective kettlebell exercises and training sessions. Training includes:
- Learning objectives/course aims
- Health and safety considerations
- Physiological benefits
- Overview of styles
- Practical and coaching drills for exercises, including:
- The Swing
- The Clean / Clean & Press
- Lunge and Squat variations
- Shoulder Press
- Figure 8
- Master Class
- Programming / Structuring sessions
Online Study and attend 1 Assessment Day or video submission of your practical session.
- Practical Demonstration.
- Active IQ Level 2 Award in Instructing Kettlebells
- CIMSPA endorsed
- Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing, Group Training or equivalent
Some experience in circuit training is useful
Are you leaving the forces and looking to retrain within the fitness industry? You can use the Enhanced Learning Credits to fund our Level 3 courses.
Check out our Level 3 Diploma in Gym Instructing and Personal Training to get started.
Contact us for more information.
ELCAS Approved Provider ID: 9004