Level 3 Diploma in Supporting Clients with Long-term ConditionsRegular price $1,243.76
If you want to pay a smaller amount over a longer period, you can do so at checkout.
This Level 3 Diploma in Supporting Clients with Long-term Conditions provides comprehensive training to help you become an expert in assisting those with long-term conditions. Gain the necessary knowledge and skills to improve exercise programmes and make a meaningful impact on clients' lives.
- Course Content
- Study Format
- Entry Requirements
- ELCAS Funding
- Course Reviews
This qualification is designed to provide learners with the knowledge and skills necessary to be able to plan exercise programmes and support clients living with a range of one or more long-term conditions(s), by encouraging them to lead healthier, more active lives to better manage their symptoms through effective behaviour-change techniques, lifestyle advice and safe and effective exercise prescription.
During the qualification, learners will cover the following:
• An understanding of anatomy and physiology and how it applies to health and fitness.
• An understanding of the current health landscape, looking at UK prevalence and reasons why we have an increasing health problem, for example, socio-economic reasons and an ageing population.
• A deeper understanding of behaviour-change theories and how to successfully apply behaviour-change techniques when working with clients with long-term conditions.
• How to plan and adapt exercise safely and effectively when working with clients with long-term conditions.
• An understanding of professional practice for fitness professionals working with clients with long-term condition.Long Term Conditions including:
•Diabetes and metabolic conditions• Cardiorespiratory conditions • Musculoskeletal conditions • Mental health conditions • Cancers • Neurological conditions • Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) • Dementia-related conditions • Hypo/hyperthyroidism.
Online Course: We’ve made it even easier for you to get qualified, just complete your e-learning modules in your own time.
We’ll then invite to take the e assessments throughout your learning and submit a case study
Assessments are flexible and on demand, organised direct with your tutor
Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Supporting Clients with Long-term Conditions
CIMSPA Training Provider Partner
This course enables you to progress to Level 4 Obesity and Diabetes and other Level 4 Nutrition courses and specialisms
- A suitable Level 2 qualification in fitness/gym instructing (not including instructing children).
- A suitable Level 3 qualification in personal training or Exercise Referral
- Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork.
- Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Yoga.
Are you leaving the forces and looking to retrain within the fitness industry? You can use the Enhanced Learning Credits for this level 3 course.
Check out our help page ELCAS Funding for Personal Training Courses (fittraininginternational.com)
Contact us for more information.
ELCAS Approved Provider ID: 9004