Level 2 Award in Instructing Studio CyclingRegular price £198.00 Sale price £159.00
Have you ever wondered why Studio Cycling is so popular? It's an incredible full-body workout with a low impact so it makes this class more available to more clients and all abilities. From just one session you can burn anywhere from 500 - 800 calories so it's a great tool if weight-loss is one of your client's goals, plus with the music blasting and everyone in full spin, it can feel like a party sometimes rather than a workout.
- Course Content
- Study Format
- Course Progression
- Entry Requirements
- ELCAS Funding
- Course Reviews
The aim of this qualification is to train learners, who already have knowledge and skills in fitness instruction, to a professionally competent level to plan and deliver safe and effective group cycling sessions. Course includes:
- How to design and teach a safe and effective group indoor cycling session
- The principles of warm-up, the aerobic curve and energy systems use during the main session and cool down
- The 'journey' using a variety of profiles
- The use of and working to music
- Motivating participants
- A variety of teaching skills
- Cycle set-up and safe cycling technique
- Health and safety issues
Attend 1 Training Day and 1 Assessment Day at one of our training facilities in the North of England.
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment
- Active IQ Level 2 Award in Instructing Studio Cycling
- REPs recognised
- CIMSPA endorsed
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing
Some experience with studio cycling is useful
Are you leaving the forces and looking to retrain within the fitness industry? You can use the Enhanced Learning Credits to fund our Level 3 courses.
Check out our Level 3 Diploma in Gym Instructing and Personal Training to get started.
Contact us for more information.
ELCAS Approved Provider ID: 9004