Level 3 Diploma in Exercise ReferralRegular price £665.00 Sale price £495.00
Working with clients with medical conditions can be quite tricky. This course will help you gain the skills to help change the lives of your clients who have underlying medical conditions.
Ideal for those who want to move straight from a Level 2 qualification. It is also for individuals who are already working in an exercise referral environment but lack a recognised qualification.
- Course Content
- Study Format
- Course Progression
- Entry Requirements
- ELCAS Funding
- Course Reviews
This qualification is designed to provide learners with the knowledge to ensure safe and effective exercise programming for patients with a number of medical conditions and common reasons for referral onto a community-based exercise referral scheme.
- Level 3 Applying The Principles Of Nutrition To A Physical Activity Programme Theory
- Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology For Exercise & Health Theory
- Instructing exercise with referred patients
- Professional practice for exercise referral instructors
- Understanding medical conditions for exercise referral
- Planning exercise referral programmes with patients
Online Course: We’ve made it even easier for you to get qualified, just complete your e-learning modules in your own time.
We’ll then arrange your training & assessment which will be done with a case study, online and through video submission.
- Online Multiple Choice Examination
- Learner Achievement Portfolio
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral
- REPs recognised
- CIMSPA endorsed
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Group Training
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
- Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Yoga
Are you leaving the forces and looking to retrain within the fitness industry? You can use the Enhanced Learning Credits to fund our courses. Contact us for more information.
Check out our Level 3 Diploma in Gym Instructing and Personal Training to get started.
Contact us for more information.
ELCAS Approved Provider ID: 9004