Level 2 Award in Instructing Circuit SessionsRegular price £198.00 Sale price £158.00
If you want to pay a smaller amount over a longer period, you can do so at checkout.
Sometimes working out with others is just better. With Circuit Sessions you can build a truly fun and rewarding way for your clients to reach their goals. With a mix of strength training and cardio in such a small amount of time, this is the reason why Circuit Sessions are one of the most popular classes your clients go to.
- Course Content
- Study Format
- Course Progression
- Entry Requirements
- ELCAS Funding
- Course Reviews
- Identify and demonstrate a range of exercises and methods of circuit training
- Theory and practical skills
- Designing circuits and varying the programme
- Teach various styles of circuit training classes
- Structure classes to include warm-ups, timings and relevant exercises
Attend 1 Training Day and 1 Assessment Day at one of our training facilities in the North of England.
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment
- Active IQ Level 2 Award in Instructing Circuit Sessions
- REPs recognised
- CIMSPA endorsed
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing
Some experience in circuit training is useful
Are you leaving the forces and looking to retrain within the fitness industry? You can use the Enhanced Learning Credits to fund our Level 3 courses.
Check out our Level 3 Diploma in Gym Instructing and Personal Training to get started.
Contact us for more information.
ELCAS Approved Provider ID: 9004