Level 3 Diploma in Personal TrainingRegular price £1,400.00 Sale price £725.00
Passionate about fitness, love helping others? If you’re already a qualified Level 2 Gym Instructor you can take the next step on your journey and become a Level 3 Personal Trainer. Study from the comfort of your own home while working around your lifestyle, getting qualified couldn't be easier. Learn from industry experts and get access to our e-learning 24/7 and Tutor support 7-days a week.
If you’re starting from scratch, then you can take our Level 3 Diploma in Gym Instructing & Personal Training course.
- Course Content
- Study Format
- Course Progression
- Entry Requirements
- ELCAS Funding
- Course Reviews
The aim of this qualification is to develop learners with existing knowledge and skills in gym instruction who would like to pursue a career in personal training.
- Further knowledge of anatomy and physiology applicable to personal training
- Lifestyle and medical factors that affect wellbeing
- Effective communication skills for client consultations to encourage healthy lifestyle behaviours and strategies for change
- Skills to plan and conduct physical activity sessions with different types of clients in a variety of environments with a range of resources
- Legal and professional requirements for personal training
- How to set up and manage a personal training business on a self-employed basis if they wish to
- How to manage, evaluate and improve own performance
Online Course: We’ve made it even easier for you to get qualified, just complete your e-learning modules in your own time.
We’ll then invite you to attend one (optional) training session and one practical assessment throughout your study.
Can't attend a session? Choose from multiple dates throughout the year.
- Online Multiple Choice Examination
- Learner Achievement Portfolio
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
- REPs recognised
- CIMSPA endorsed
- Learners must hold a suitable level 2 qualification in gym instructing
- The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential, therefore a degree of physical fitness is necessary
- There is an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) and maths involved, so learners should have basic skills in communication and maths pitched at Level 2 (as a minimum)
Are you leaving the forces and looking to retrain within the fitness industry? You can use the Enhanced Learning Credits to fund our Level 3 courses.
Check out our Level 3 Diploma in Gym Instructing and Personal Training to get started.
Contact us for more information.
ELCAS Approved Provider ID: 9004