Level 2 Certificate in Group TrainingRegular price £480.00
If you want to pay a smaller amount over a longer period, you can do so at checkout.
If you love fitness and the community spirit and want to start a career in fitness then our Level 2 Certificate in Group Training will take you from enthusiast to qualified Bootcamp or indoor class Instructor.
- Course Content
- Study Format
- Course Progression
- Entry Requirements
- ELCAS Funding
- Course Reviews
This qualification aims to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to plan, deliver and supervise safe and effective group training sessions.
During the qualification learners will cover:
- Anatomy, physiology and nutrition and how they relate to exercise and fitness.
- Health and safety in the group training environment.
- The skills to support exercise adherence and a healthy lifestyle.
- The skills to plan, instruct and supervise safe and effective group training sessions.
- Professionalism for group training.
- Personal and professional development.
- Delivering exceptional customer service.
Online Course: We’ve made it even easier for you to get qualified, just complete your e-learning modules in your own time.
You'll then work with your tutor on a virtual training sessions , complete 2 theory e assessments and submit your practical video for assessment (option to attend face to face assessment day)
Full 1-1 guidance form your tutor available 7 days a week
- Online Multiple Choice Examination.
- Learner Achievement Portfolio
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment.
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Group Training
- REPs recognised
- CIMSPA endorsed
- Experience of group training classes is highly recommended
- The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential; therefore, a degree of physical fitness is necessary
- There is also an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved and learners should have basic skills in communication pitched at level 2
Are you leaving the forces and looking to retrain within the fitness industry? You can use the Enhanced Learning Credits to fund our Level 3 courses.
Check out our Level 3 Diploma in Gym Instructing and Personal Training to get started.
Contact us for more information.
ELCAS Approved Provider ID: 9004