Fit 4 PadworkRegular price £99.00 Sale price £79.00
Want to create a fun and rewarding sessions for your clients? The Fit 4 Padwork workshop will focus on technique both in boxing and padwork, learning basic punches and combinations. This course is recognised by our awarding bodies giving you 8 CPD points.
You'll be taught by ex-boxer and Fit Training tutor, Robbie Morran, who has over 35 years of experience in the boxing and fitness industry. After signing pro, he was destined for a glittering career until a hand injury stopped him and he now coaches young people through to championship level.
- Course Content
- Study Format
- Course Progression
- Entry Requirements
- ELCAS Funding
- Course Reviews
This add-on module is suitable for Fitness Instructors and Personal Trainers who want to offer fun and innovative fitness sessions to their clients. You will learn:
- Correct technique for basic punches
- Correct pad position and technique
- Biomechanics and physiology of boxing
- Health, safety and client considerations - for personal training, group fitness and class structure
- Sample sessions
Attend a 1-day workshop, which includes a practical assessment and worksheets, at one of our training centres in the North.
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment
- Fit Training Fit 4 Padwork Course Certificate
- REPs recognised
- CIMSPA endorsed
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing.
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Group Training.
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training.
Are leaving the forces and are looking to retrain within the fitness industry? You can use the Enhanced Learning Credits to fund our level 3 courses.
Check out our Level 3 Diploma in Gym Instructing and Personal Training to get started.
Contact us for more information.
ELCAS Approved Provider ID: 9004